This card is a follow-up to my Wednesday post… another Christmas card using the same stamp set (my favorite holiday set): Snow Swirled by Stampin’ Up. I tried to assemble the ribbon so that it looks like a present because really… a handmade card is a present!!
This card took just about a minute or two longer than the Christmas tree card. The snowflakes look awesome because they are heat embossed with white powder. I really think you could make lots of these cards in not too much time because the embossing is pretty simple. Last year I used heat and stick powder with glitter, which was like a 5-step process on each card. I was cursing myself on the 80th card!! I have an extra one, so I will take a photo and post it later.
More holiday music – this time Ella Fitzgerald. Enjoy!
Is the video blocked in your country due to music rights? You can see an audio-swapped version here.
- Stampin’ Up! Snow Swirled Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy
- Versamark Ink
- Stampin’ Up! 5/8″ White Organza Ribbon
- Stampin’ Up! White Embossing Powder
- Stampin’ Up! Not Quite Navy Classic Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Large Oval Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Glue Dot