Good morning all!
As I mentioned last week, Two Peas in a Bucket asked me to be a guest blogger!! I was so excited! Today is my day, so my card has just posted over there. Check it out HERE!!
I used mostly Hero Arts and Tim Holtz products because they sell them on the Two Peas site. I didn’t mind at all because I LOVE Hero Arts and Distress Inks are just so cool. You probably can’t tell from the photo, but I used a Tim Holtz product called “Perfect Pearls”. I bought it at the scrapbooking convention in May. It’s a pearl-looking powder that you mix with water in a misting bottle. You spray it on paper that has been inked with distress inks and it make it look all shimmery. I love it – it is so beautiful in person.
Another new product I used is the yellow flock. It’s a very soft powdery fuzz that you adhere with glue. My daughters touched the butterfly and looked at me totally amazed saying, “Wow – it feels so real!!”. I love to impress my kids!! When I told them that there are some people in Europe that read my blog, they almost didn’t believe me. My 9-year-old said, “You’re famous, Mommy. Do you think you’ll have to start wearing sunglasses to avoid the paparazzi?” Then my 5-year-old asked if I was going to get a limousine! I love them.
Anyway, the flock is VERY cool.
Enjoy the video and have a great week!
- Hero Arts Branch Background Stamp
- Hero Arts Traditional Butterfly Stamp
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Broken China and Black Soot
- Tim Holtz Perfect Pearls
- Versamark Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Embossing Powders: White and Black
- Two-way Glue Pen
- Stampendous Fun Flock, Sunshiny Yellow
- Papertrey Ink White Cardstock
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Whisper White and Basic Black
- Uniball Signo White Gel Pen
- 3/8 inch Black Organza Ribbon
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Glue Dots