Ok, so I waited 3 weeks to post another owl punch card. It was painful to wait so long, but I didn’t want to bore you!
I used the Owl Together Now branch again. It’s retired now, but you could use pretty much any branch stamp – or cut one out of your Cricut. The Two-Step Bird Punch from Stampin’ Up! also includes a branch.
I used the porcupine from the Fun & Fast Notes set to create the owl bellies. I love how the eyeballs are movable, so I have the owls looking at each other. All the hearts are punched from the same Owl Punch. Enjoy!!
Is the video blocked in your country due to music rights? You can see an audio-swapped version here.
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, White, and Rose Red
- Stampin’ Up! Two-Step Owl Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Fun & Fast Notes Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Owl Together Now Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Sprinkles Stamp Set
- Hero Arts Trees, Birds, and Messages Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Inks: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight
- Stampin’ Up! Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals
- Colorbox Dark Brown Chalk Ink
- Uniball Signo White Gel Pen