I can’t believe I ever doubted getting this owl punch. It is now my favorite tool and my top pick for the new catalog!! It is so easy to put together, and when you adhere it to the card using dimensionals, it’s adorable!! I also used the new 2 1/2 inch scallop circle punch, which is perfect around the 1 3/4 inch circle punch. AND, I used the new scallop ribbon punch. All of these new punches are awesome.
I show my husband all my cards. His usual response is “fine”, “nice”, or “mm hmm”. When he saw this card, he said, “cute.” But then when I opened it he smiled and said, “Oh, I like that!”. The owl inside is a bit of a surprise when you open it. I get so excited when I get a good response from him – then I know the card is one of my better ones.
With the new Stampin’ Up! color renovation, I decided to purchase an assortment of each color family. As of right now, I am loving Wild Wasabi and Regal Rose (which by the way is not even a new color – I have rediscovered it!). I also love Riding Hood Red. If you are planning on attending my Open House tomorrow, I will have all the colors for you to see! I even got the new markers so you can try them out. Please RSVP if you haven’t already.
This video is one of my longer ones – sorry about that. I think I was just working a little slower than usual!
Is the video blocked in your country due to music rights? You can see an audio-swapped version here.
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, and More Mustard
- Stampin’ Up! Welcome Neighbor 6×6 Pad
- Stampin’ Up! Two-Step Owl Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Woodgrain Stamp
- Stampin’ Up! Owl Together Now Stamp Set
- Hero Arts Trees, Birds, and Messages Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Inks: Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake
- Stampin’ Up! Punches: 1 3/4 inch Circle, 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle, Dotted Scallop Ribbon
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals
- White Embroidery Thread
- Colorbox Dark Brown Chalk Ink