Hope you’re having a great week! This card is really, really simple and easy to make. I put a bunch of stamps on a single block to make the background random but quick. I tried to use Versamark at first for the background, but it didn’t show up, so I used the yellow ink, which gives the same desired effect. The paper is called “Daffodil Delight” and is one of the new Stampin’ Up! colors.
My big first shipment from the new Stampin’ Up! catalog has arrived! So much great stuff!
I am having an Open House to celebrate the new catalog release. If you are interested in attending, let me know! I will have all my goodies on display!
Have a great day!
- Stampin’ Up! Daffodil Delight Cardstock
- Hero Arts Circular Designs Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! So Saffron Ink
- Basic Grey Green at Heart Pattern Paper
- Sassafras Lass Flower
- Stampin’ Up! 1 3/8 Circle Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Scallop Circle Punch
- The Paper Company Studio Greetings Clear Stamps
- Colorbox Blackbird Chalk Ink
- 3/8 inch Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon