I hope everyone is having a great week! I have been creating a lot this week – trying to make up for lost time. This card uses heat embossing with white powder on white paper. I used Distress inks to color over it, but the embossed areas resist the color. My first version of this card was on a black base. It seemed kind of dreary, so the next time I put it on a white card and it really popped.
As you know, the new Stampin’ Up! catalog has arrived. I have a VERY long wish list at the moment! I plan to place an order the first week the products are available (July 1st). On Thursday, July 22nd, I’m having an open house to celebrate the launch of the catalog… it will be very casual. Come and go as you please between 7 and 9pm. I’ll have all my new goodies on display. If you place an order of $50 or more, I’ll give you a catalog for free… 225 pages of great ideas and cool stuff! RSVP by 7/20 – everyone is welcome!
Enjoy the video – I’m going to make another post this weekend, so watch for it! More emboss resist, but it’s a super simple card.
- Stampin’ Up! Basic Black Cardstock
- PaperTrey Ink White Cardstock
- Hero Arts Circle Doily Cling Stamp
- Stampin’ Up! Garden Greetings Stamp Set
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Peeled Paint, Worn Lipstick, Tea Dye
- Stampin’ Up! White Embossing Powder
- Versamark Dazzle Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Word Window Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Glue Dot