Today I decided to use the same flower stamp set I used on this card. As with the other card, I colored this one with my Derwent Inktense Pencils also. I really like how these pencils blend. I used the Hero Arts Soft Granite Shadow Ink as a background again. It’s such a pretty shade.
I created the white border on my panel by using my Spellbinders die as a stencil. Be sure to emboss the panel after cutting it because otherwise it moves too much and you won’t get a crisp border. I made the vase, stem, and leaf using a few punches. One of the punches I got for free from the Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration catalog. The sale continues through March 22nd (get a free item for each $50 you spend). If you’ve seen the Sale-a-bration catalog, you might agree that the layout is a complete disaster!! I have a simple version you can look at – much easier on the eyes.
Anyway, enjoy the video and I’ll be back next week with a fun ice cream stamp by There She Goes!!
Note: If you are reading this post in an email, you’ll need to click on the post title above (“Wednesday’s Card”) to go to my blog and play the video.
- Stampin’ Up! Secret Garden and Die Set
- Stampin’ Up! Creative Elements
- Stampin’ Up! Fabulous Phrases Stamp Set
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Hero Arts Soft Granite Shadow Ink
- Copic Sketch Markers: G82
- Spun Sugar Distress Ink
- Versamark Ink
- Black Organza Ribbon
- Spellbinders Labels Seven
- Stampin’ Up! Stamp-a-ma-jig
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Stampin’ Up! Petite Curly Label Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Large Oval Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Extra-Large Oval Punch
- Stampin’ Up! 3/4″ Circle Punch
- Derwent Inktense Pencils: Fushia (0700), Antique White (2300), Hot Red (0410), and Sun Yellow (0200)
- Stampin’ Up! Two-Way Glue Pen
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals
- Stampin’ Up! White Embossing Powder
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Glue Dots