I just got back today from Florida – we were there for Spring Break. We spent 1/2 the week at Disney and 1/2 the week in Fort Myers. It was wonderful! I actually contemplated making a blog post from there, but then I figured my husband would think I am crazy. Hence, I’m posting now. I’m still going to try for another post this Wednesday.
The flower on this card is made by Sassafras – literally just a stick-on… the whole thing. The quality of these flowers is really good. The floral paper is just some patterned paper from Prima that I picked up at the Scrapbooking convention last year. The card was really easy to put together.
- Papertrey Ink White Cardstock
- Stampin’ Up! Basic Black and Basic Gray Cardstock
- Prima Breathe Paper Collection
- Sassafras Lass Button Flower
- Stampin’ Up! Thank You Kindly Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Scallop Border Trim Punch
- 3/8 Inch Double Stitched Black Ribbon
- White Embroidery Thread
- Stampin’ Up! Basic Black Classic Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals
- Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen