Just a quick note today, as I am on vacation! I’m spending a few days with my girls in Colorado Springs.
For the flowers on the card, I used Stampin’ Up! markers directly on the stamp. I do this quite often when I don’t have the same color in an ink pad. The SU markers work just as well as a normal ink pad, which is why I purchased all the markers when I first started with SU. It’s cheaper than buying every ink pad!
For the background, I used clear embossing powder and then blended a few ink colors. I used one of my favorite blues, Not Quite Navy.
Note: If you are reading this post in an email, you’ll need to click on the post title above (“Wednesday’s Card”) to go to my blog and play the video.
- Penny Black Posies
- Hero Arts Friend Definition
- Hero Arts Thinking of You Stamp Set
- TPC Studio Greetings Stamp Set
- Versamark Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Markers: Melon Mambo, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, and Wild Wasabi.
- Stampin’ Up! Ink Pads: So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, and Not Quite Navy.
- Hero Arts Gems