Thank you to everyone who left a comment about my daughter’s frog pottery last week. She stood next to my computer as I read every comment and email to her. She was literally jumping up and down with excitement with every one. It was so cute!!
For the butterfly on this card, I used Stampin’ Up! markers with a blender pen. I just got these Spellbinders circles. Believe it or not, my sister had a garage sale and her neighbor was selling them for $5, in an unopened package!! Ring me up!
Enjoy the video and have a great week!
Note: If you are reading this post in an email, you’ll need to click on the post title above (“Wednesday’s Card”) to go to my blog and play the video.
- Hero Arts Wildflower Garden
- Hero Arts Butterflies and Flowers Set with Sizzix Dies
- Stampin’ Up! En Francais Background Stamp
- Hero Arts Thinking of You Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Paper
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White
- Neenah Solar White
- Stampin’ Up! Early Espresso
- Tempting Turquoise
- Chocolate Chip
- Stampin’ Up! Markers: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, and Tangerine Tango.
- Versamark Ink
- Colorbox Dark Brown Chalk Ink
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Stampin’ Up! White Embossing Powder
- Uniball Signo White Gel Pen
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Glue Dots
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals