Hope you’re having a great Saturday! I combined a bunch of miscellaneous things I had on hand for this card – a flower from here, a flower from there, and a button from somewhere else. I really try to keep my cards simple – I don’t like a lot of stuff on a card. It’s so hard though! You want to just cover the Kraft cardstock with something, anything. But, I think it looks better to just keep the open space. My goal is to have a single focal point.
I created the outline by just drawing it – I think it makes a nice frame for a card that doesn’t have any layers. I used the Sassafras Lass Stitchery Set again for the flower stem – I just love that set! I’ve been using it a lot with my scrapbooking, too. It’s very versatile.
Anyway, enjoy the video and the rest of your weekend!
- Stampin’ Up! Kraft Cardstock
- Sassafras Lass Stitchery Clear Stamp Set
- Prima Neutrals Sprites
- Petaloo White Embossed Mulberry Paper Flower
- Basic Grey Kioshi Button
- Stampin’ Up! 3/8 Inch Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Glue Dots
- Versamark Ink
- Stampin’ Up! White Embossing Powder
- Stampin’ Up! Chocolate Chip Marker and Classic Ink
- Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper