Hope you’re having a great week. I used emboss resist with distress inks to get a sunset effect on this card. The windows are colored with a white gel pen, and I curled the paper on the flag to appear as if it is waving, like THIS CARD.
Thank you for all your well wishes on my journey to give up sweets! I have actually done one entire week without – I’ve never gone that long before. The lack of guilt I feel is completely liberating. I didn’t realize how much I fretted over what I ate!
Many of you have asked me about the Michael’s Craft Master competition. They advertised that it would start airing over 2 weeks ago, but it actually just started airing yesterday! You can find the episodes here. I’m not sure which episode I will be in, but I will keep you posted!
Enjoy the video!
Note: If you are reading this post in an email, you’ll need to click on the post title above (“Wednesday’s Card”) to go to my blog and play the video.
- Versamark Ink
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade, Chipped Sapphire, and Antique Linen
- Colorbox Blackbird Chalk Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Markers: Basic Black and Real Red
- Stampin’ Up! Embossing Buddy (as of 2/29/12, not available, but check back)
- Stampin’ Up! Black Embossing Powder
- Uniball Signo White Gel Pen
- Stampin’ Up! Two-Way Glue Pen