I actually created this card last week and now I’m finally getting around to posting it! Unlike everyone else, my kids are not on Spring Break this week – they have Spring Break in mid-April. So, hopefully you moms out there will get a break to watch my video!! There was absolutely NO traffic on the way to my Zumba class yesterday – it was so nice. And, I had a man attend my class for the first time… he was awesome!! He definitely had the moves.
Anyway, onto today’s card… I used a masking technique. I used a mask that I purchased from Michael’s by Tim Holtz. But, you don’t have to buy a mask. You can make one by stamping an image onto a post-it and cutting it out. I used post-its to mask the outside edges. I heat-embossed the sentiment because I wanted it to be as bright as the gel pen. With White Craft Ink, the image isn’t quite so bright.
I have been on a complete shopping spree this week. I’ve made purchases from Stampin’ Up!, Two Peas in a Bucket, and Hero Arts. My next cards will be using all my new goodies!! I plan to make another post this weekend, so look for it!
Is the video blocked in your country due to music rights? You can see an audio-swapped version here.
- Stampin’ Up! Thank You Kindly Stamp Set
- Tim Holtz Flower Mask
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
- Stampin’ Up! Not Quite Navy Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Sponge
- Versamark Ink
- Stampin’ Up! White Embossing Powder
- Uni-ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen
- Stampin’ Up! Flower Fusion Old Olive Flower
- Stampin’ Up! Old Olive Striped Grosgrain 5/8 Inch Ribbon
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals