Hope you’re having a great week! I had a Stampin’ Up! card stock-up party on Sunday at my sister’s house. We made 12 great cards. Thanks to everyone who came – hope you had fun! I’m planning something fun for next month at my house. Stay tuned.
This week’s card is actually not the original card I made. The original card was kind of ugly and busy, so I 86′ed it and started over. This video goes kind of slow because I did a lot of deliberating. I usually make the card first, then video myself making another. This was the first version of this card.
I created a paper flower by using the Sizzix Big Shot to cut the layers. Then, I sprayed them with water and crumpled them up. Another new thing I did in this video was use my Provo Craft Coluzzle. It’s great for making circles – it cuts very easily and it’s lightweight so you don’t have to worry about your paper moving around very much.
Enjoy the video and the rest of your week!
- Stampin’ Up! Baroque Motifs Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Sizzix Big Shot
- Sizzix Original Flowers Die
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Basic Black, Sahara Sand
- Stampin’ Up! Thoroughly Modern Designer Series Paper
- Stampin’ Up! Basic Black Marker
- Stampin’ Up! White Craft Ink
- Provo Craft Coluzzle and Circle Template
- Stampin’ Up! Stamp-a-ma-jig
- Offray 1/8 inch Black Satin Ribbon
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Glue Dots
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals