For some reason, I am having a lot of trouble with my creativity. I have created so many cards recently that I just don’t think are good enough to post! I’m a perfectionist, so I want to make the perfect card every time. I know that’s not going to happen, so I guess this is a good learning experience for me. But I tell you, it is a stressful learning experience. I’m hoping this is just one of those temporary blocks that will release soon.
My kids are finally out of school and I am loving it. I am lucky to have really good kids – 2 very sweet girls, ages 10 and 6. And they always tell me that my card is beautiful, no matter what it looks like.
Anyway, this week’s card uses Copic markers for coloring. I really slowed down this video and explained my coloring technique – hopefully it helps you.
The stamp set is Fifth Avenue Floral. Even though it has been in the Stampin’ Up! catalog for awhile, I just recently purchased it. I’ve used it on a couple of recent cards – the flowers are fantastic for coloring. And, it’s not retiring this year! Yeah!
Enjoy and have a great week!
SONG: “She Talks to Angels” by The Black Crows.
- Stampin’ Up! Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Cardstock
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock
- Provo Craft Coluzzle
- Stampin’ Up! Inks: Always Artichoke and Crumb Cake
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
- Stampin’ Up! Modern Label Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Garden Greetings Stamp Set (retired)
- Copic Markers (R29, R81, RV13)
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Unibal Signo White Gel Pen
- Hero Arts Gems
- Stampin’ Up! Hemp Twine
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Glue Dots
- Ranger Inkssentials Foam Applicators