Today I am trying something different with my video. As you know, I usually just play music while I create the card. For this week and next week, I am still going to play music, but I am also doing a voice-over that explains what I am doing. I’m also hoping that my talking will eliminate the music rights issues I always encounter in countries outside the US. Let me know what you think!
I also went back to my “clean” roots and created a card that is very, what’s the word… organized and tidy?? I’ve been using a lot of distress inks recently, which make me a little uncomfortable sometimes. All that color and coverage!! I’m still working on the balance of clean and colorful.
I figured that it’s probably time to start working on some Mother’s Day cards! Mother’s Day is on May 8th this year – two weeks from Sunday!
Enjoy the video!
SONG: “Stereo Love” by Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina.
- Stampin’ Up! Awash with Flowers Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Love Letter Designer Series Paper
- Stampin’ Up! Black and Clear Embossing Powders
- Stampin’ Up! Embossing Buddy
- Stampin’ Up! Stamp-a-ma-jig
- Versamark Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Basic Black
- Stampin’ Up! 1/2″ Circle Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Acrylic Blocks
- Stampin’ Up! Two-Way Glue Pen
- Stampin’ Up! Basic Black Marker
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals
- Stampin’ Up! Glue Dots
- JoAnn’s 1/4″ Black Organdy Ribbon
- Hero Arts Mother’s Day Script Stamp