It’s Wednesday again!!
I was in the mood for something fun this week. I love to use cupcakes for birthday cards and I LOVE to use polka dots on birthday cards. Not sure what it is about polka dots – they just make you feel good. However, I did realize that I don’t have enough cupcake stamps. I need to buy some new ones… ah! A reason to place another scrap booty order!!
Anyway, I used the Marvy liquid applique again, this time in pink. Isn’t it so cool? I used it on this very same cupcake awhile back. This time I added some glass glitter from Stampin’ Up!. It’s very chunky, so it made a nice cupcake sprinkle. You need to sprinkle before you heat it up or it won’t stick.
SONG: “Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough” by Michael Jackson. I know he’s controversial, but I LOVE MJ music. I include at least one song in every Zumba class I teach. It just makes you want to move, doesn’t it?
Is the video blocked in your country due to music rights? You can see an audio-swapped version here.
- Hero Arts Cupcakes Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado Polka Dot Background Stamp
- Versamark Ink
- Stampin’ Up! White Embossing Powder
- Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Tempting Turquoise
- Mementa Black Tuxedo Ink
- Stampin’ Up! XL Decorative Label Punch
- Paper Crimper
- Marvy Liquid Applique, Pink
- Stampin’ Up! Glass Glitter, Silver
- White Embroidery Thread
- Stampin’ Up! Glue Dots
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals
- Copic Markers:
- E00 – Skin White
- E13 – Light Suntan
- E25 – Caribe Cocoa