This week I decided to make a super-simple card. It’s just stamping with some layering. I really love this stamp set because it has that whimsical sort of look, meaning… I don’t need to get obsessed with my stamp-a-ma-jig trying to get everything colored in perfectly. What a relief!
The set comes with so many pieces that it has two separate cases… one for outlines and one for fillers. I love to feel like I am getting my money’s worth! And I am loving my new acrylic blocks!!
Enjoy and have a great week!
SONG: “Cold, Cold Heart” by Norah Jones.
- Stampin’ Up! Awash with Flowers Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Thank You Kindly Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
- Stampin’ Up! Inks: Daffodil Delight, Not Quite Navy, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Basic Black
- Stampin’ Up! Scallop Trim Border Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Acrylic Blocks