This week I used the Stampin’ Up! Butterfly Prints Clear Stamp Set to create the background – clear embossing on black paper. During the video, you’ll see all the problems I had with the cheap acrylic blocks I’ve been using – ugh!! After doing this video, I went ahead and purchased the acrylic block set from Stampin’ Up! and so far I LOVE THEM! They are so ergonomic and high quality – very thick. It made me realize once again how great Stampin’ Up! products are. You’ll be seeing me use these blocks in future videos!
Enjoy and have a great week!
SONG: “Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop” by Landon Pigg.
Is the video blocked in your country due to music rights? You can see an audio-swapped version here.
- Stampin’ Up! Butterfly Prints Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die
- Stampin’ Up! Sizzix Big Shot
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Old Olive, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
- Stampin’ Up! White Craft Ink
- Basic Grey Kioshi Paper
- Stampin’ Up! Victorian Trim
- Stampin’ Up! Scallop Trim Border Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Two-Way Glue Pen
- Stampin’ Up! Clear Embossing Powder
- Versamark Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Black Marker