I made this card as a Valentine’s Day card, but you could really use it for anything. The background stamp is the “Friendship Definition” by Hero Arts. I used UTEE (Ultra-Thick Embossing Enamel) to create this heart embellishment that looks like a shiny epoxy heart. All I did was heat-emboss it three times and voila! It’s very cool in person. I also used a paper distressor for the blue piece, which I don’t think I have used in a video before.
I got about 10 new distress ink colors for Christmas – one of them is Pumice Stone. I really love this color – it is on the background of this card. It’s kind of like gray but gray is drab and this is not. I love it.
I’m off to a scrapbooking retreat this weekend! Friday to Sunday with no responsibilities except to scrap! Some of my friends think this sounds like torture, but I can’t wait!!
Enjoy the video and have a great week!
SONG: “With or Without You” by U2.
Is the video blocked in your country due to music rights? You can see an audio-swapped version here.
- Hero Arts Friend Definition Stamp
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Regal Rose, & Not Quite Navy
- Tim Holtz Pumice Stone Distress Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Full Heart Punch
- Tim Holtz Embossing Ink
- Ranger UTEE (Ultra-Thick Embossing Enamel)
- Stampin’ Up! Victoria Crochet Trim
- Tim Holtz Paper Distresser
- Stampin’ Up! Two-Way Glue Pen
- Hero Arts Pearls
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals